1. Theme: This is Korea! Any idea you think of Korea and Korean Language Program/Education
2. Length: 5 minute-long, Englishg or Korean
3. Eligibility: Any Students in Elementary, Middle, High School and College. No Restrictions in nationality/ethnicity.
4. Direction: Create the video -> Upload on Youtube -> Send the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Award Certificate + Prize
- Grand Award: $500
- Gold Award: $400
- SIlver Award: $300 (for 2)
- Bronze Award: $100 (for 3)
- All participants: Participant Award
6. Deadline: December 14 (Monday)
7.Inquiries : 415-590-4058
1) Application Form
The Video Contest, ‘This is Korea’ by SF Korean Consulate General
SF Korean Education Center holds video contests about ‘This is Korea’ to motivate students in Korea-school(한국학교) and Korean language classes and to raise students’ interests.
Every student who is in Korea-school, Korean language classes or university who takes Korean classes within the jurisdiction of SF Korean Consulate General is eligible.
The subject would be related to learning Korean, such as Korean, Drama, K-pop, Foods, Cultures, Education and Economics.
Multi-media contents such as video, animation or UCC could be submitted with subtitles as well. (Korean with English subtitles or English with Korean subtitles)
Prizes will be awarded to grand and gold prize for 1 people each, silver prize for 2 people and bronze prize for 3 people. Gold award winners will be awarded the Korean Consulate General awards as well as $500 prize
The way to participate is by submitting registration form with abstract to the education center e-mail (email@example.com) after uploading contents on Youtube.
It is possible to download registration and application form from Korean Education Center website. (contact : (415)590-4058)