교육부 산하 한국학중앙연구원은 한국학중앙연구원육성법 제6조(대학원의 설치)에
의거 한국학대학원을 설치 운영하고 있습니다.
한국학대학원에서 2019년 전기 외국
인 및 재외국민 신입생을
다음과 같이 모집하오니 유능한 학생들이 한국을 공부할 수 있는 소중한 기회를 가질 수 있도록 널
리 홍보 부탁드립니다.
The Graduate School of Korean Studies is an affiliated institution of the Academy of Korean Studies(“AKS”),
which operates under the Korean Ministry of Education. It was established in 1980 to nurture scholars contributing
to the development and globalization of Korean studies, through a liaison between the AKS’ research capacity and graduate education.
As a research-oriented institution in the fields of humanities and social sciences pertinent to Korea,
the Graduate School of Korean Studies has maintained its commitment to the highest quality teaching and research through eminent professors’ close mentoring of students
for the past 40 years. Our graduates are playing pivotal role in the various educational
and research organizations of Korean studies around the world with their academic excellence. Currently,
approximately 270 students, including about 140 international students from 38 different countries,
are enrolled in the master’s and doctoral degree programs at the Graduate School of Korean Studies.
1. 국문 안내문 : www.aks.ac.kr/univ - 입학안내 - 입학관련공지
2. Guideline in English: intl.aks.ac.kr/english - Notice
◦ Tuition fees are fully waived for international students.
◦ The Government Grant is provided to some selected international students.
◦ Korean language courses are provided free of charge to assist international students with academic writing, presentations, and discussions as well as communication skills.
◦ On-campus dormitory accommodations are available at the rate of KRW543,000 per semester, double occupancy.
◦ On-campus dormitory accommodations for married couples can be provided selectively.
◦ A 4:1 student-faculty ratio enables close one-on-one guidance of students by professors.
◦ Various kinds of courses are offered including interdisciplinary courses, independent study with student's own topic and research plans,
and fieldwork. Students can also earn credits by publishing articles in accredited academic journals.
4. Inquiries: 교학실 이나연 Na-Yeon Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org, +82-31-730-8183)
5. For more details, see the attachment.
2. Admission Guideline(영어)