"English Program in Korea"
The Korean Ministry of Education, Science & Technology is seeking adventurous and enthusiastic native English speakers who are motivated to work as guest English teachers in public middle and high schools in Korea. Attached are information with an application form on EPIK. We sincerely thank you for your interest in the program.
● Monthly Salary: 1.8~2.7 Million KRW (approximately 1,200~2,300 USD)
● Rent-free furnished housing arrangement, Round-trip air ticket, Medical insurance cover, etc
● Citizen of a country where English is the primary language (Ethnic Koreans with legal residencies are eligible)
● Have Bachelor's degree in any major (Korean Fluency is not required)
● One personal essay, One Personal Medical Assessment, Two sealed recommendation letters, One copy of diploma (must be apostilled), One sealed transcript, One original criminal record check (apostilled FBI CRC), One copy of passport photo page, etc.
● One year: Aug 25, 2011 ~ Aug 24, 2012
① Submission of application to Korean Consulate General in San Francisco
② Documents screening and Interview will be done by the Korean Consulate General in San Francisco
Application Period: March, 2011 ~ June, 2011
● A first come first served basis; the application period is subject to change earlier without notice
→ Korean Consulate General in San Francisco
☎ 415-921-2251 ext. 106, 305 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
※ Website: www.epik.go.kr or www.kecsf.org