GKS is for degree (Master’s & Doctoral) and non-degree research programs.
Scholarship Check the guidelines carefully for further information such as the eligibility requirements, required documents and directions to submit the application.
1. KECSF accepts the applications from who resides in Norther California, Utah, Colorado and Wyoming.
- Deadline : March 7th (Mon) must be delivered or submitted before this date by 5:00pm(PST)
- Address: "Korean Education Center in San Francisco(KECSF)" 3500 Clay St. SF CA 94118
- You can sumbit your documentations in person or via mail.
- Guideline (ENG / KOR)
- Application Form
- If you have any questions or concerns related to 'Apostilled docoments', please call to 415-590-4058 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If any of the required documents are not submitted or if any of the application forms are submitted without applicant’s signature, his or her application documents will be excluded from the evaluation.
- All documents submitted to NIIED will NOT be returned to the applicants in any case. If an applicant should submit a certificate which cannot be reissued in the future, please keep your original document and apostille/consular-confirm on a notarized document.
- If a document cannot be apostilled/consular-confirmed, please get a consular confirmation on a notarized copy.
* Inquiries(about application/submission) : email@example.com
* Inquiries(program - Global Korea Scholarship Center, NIIED) : firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Education Center information based on states
o Korean Education Center in Washington DC : 202.939.5681, email@example.com (VA, MD, WV, Washington DC)
o Korean Education Center in New York : 646.674.6051, firstname.lastname@example.org (NY, NJ, CT, PA, DE)
o Korean Education Center in Los Angeles : 213.386.3112~3, email@example.com (South CA, NV, AZ, NM)
o Korean Education Center in Chicago : 312.822.9485, firstname.lastname@example.org (IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MI, MN, MI, NE, ND, SD, OH, WI)
o Korean Education Center in Houston : 713.961.4104, email@example.com (TX, OK, AR, LA, MS)
o Korean Education Center in San Francisco : 415.590.4058, firstname.lastname@example.org (North CA, UT, CO, WY)
o Korean Education Center in Atlanta : 470.375.7186, email@example.com (GA, FL, AL, NC, SC, TN)
o Consulate General of the Republic of Korea(Boston) : 617.641.2830, firstname.lastname@example.org (MA, NH, RI, ME, VT)
o Consulate General of the Republic of Korea(Seattle) : 206.441.1011~4, email@example.com (WA, OR, AK, ID, MT)
o Consulate General of the Republic of Korea(Honolulu) : 808.595.6109, firstname.lastname@example.org (HI)
Thank you and good luck!