Call for Essays : The Understanding Korea Contest 2022
We are pleased to announce the Call for Essays of the Understanding Korea Contest 2022. Please note the following guidelines. The Center for International Affair at AKS is the home of the Understanding Korea Project, which seeks to correct inaccurate information on and improve contents about Korea in International textbooks.
1. 공모 주제 (Theme)
가. 외국에서 보는 한국 이미지 International Images of Korea
- 외국 교육자료에 나타난 한국 이미지/ 한국 이미지 개선 방안 제안 (Images of Korea in international instruction materials (International textbooks, Internet sites, etc./- Proposals on how to improve the image of Korea)
나. 한국이해자료 활용 Improvements using Understanding Korea Materials
- 한국이해자료*의 활용 후기 및 개발 제안 (Improvements using Understanding Korea materials and suggestions for developing new materials)
* 한국이해자료는 한국학중앙연구원에서 제작한 자료를 의미, https://wwwww.aks.ac.kr-> 출판.자료>자료>한국이해자료
* Understanding Korea materials published by AKS can be requested for the purpose of this contest. Available at the site below.
(Website: https://www.aks.ac.kr/ikorea/english/ → Understanding Korea materials)
2. 접수 기간 (Application Period) : 2022.6.1.(수)~7.31.(일) 18:00 / June 1 - July 31, 2022, 18:00
3. 응모자격(Eligibility): 외국인 및 재외국민 (Foreigners, Korean Living abroad)
4.Submission: Through the official website of the Academy of Korean Studies
5. Essay Requirement :
○ Language: Korean or English
○ Essay Length: About 3 pages in A4 format
※ Download the application form from information bulletins on the Academy of Korean Studies website or the Center for International Affairs website and submit. (Only the official form will be accepted.)
- Website: https://www.aks.ac.kr/ikorea/english/
※ Applications can be submitted using either Theme 1, Theme 2, or both.
For more information, please check the attached file.
We encourage everyone to participate in this essay contest.
Any Questions? Email: email@example.com (The Center for International Affairs of the Academy of Korean Studies)