매년 봄학기 한국어 채택 공립 중고등학생들을 대상으로 K-Pop 춤과 노래 경연대회를 개최합니다.
K-Pop으로 한국어를 배우는 학생들에게 꿈과 끼를 발산할 수 있는 기회를 제공하여 한국어와 한국문화를 더욱 즐겁게 익힐 수 있기를 바랍니다.
The K-Pop Dance and Singing Contest is held every spring semester for public middle and high school students in Korean language classes.
We hope that K-Pop will provide students of Korean with an opportunity to follow their dreams and show off their talents, adding fun and enjoyment to the process of learning a language.
To Watch 2023 K-pop Contest Award Ceremony
2023 K-pop Contest Awardees
* Justin Kim, Amadea Kim, Tiffany Park, Michael Bae, Nathan Lee, Miles Cho (Dougherty Valley High School) Click to Watch
* Coral Uribe, Alejandro Arriaga Flores, Mario Peña (Mountain View High School in Utah) Click to Watch
* Lily Fang, Nicole Tam, Connie Chen, Ava Lee, Madeline Yang, Doria Yau, Tyler Chin, Kyle Lam, Nathan Lai, Kathleen Ban, Maria Fe Carbajal, Sophia Cardona, Vicky Zhao, Terumi Leong, Mikah Eusebio (Lowell High School) Click to Watch
* David Tran, Kate Okishima, Jieun Kim, Jina Kang, Jiyeon Kang (Branham High School) Click to Watch
* Naomi Austin (Pleasanton Virtual Academy) Click to Watch
* Mikah Eusebio, Sophia Cardona (Lowell High School) Click to Watch
* Alana Set, Devin Kang (Milpitas High School) Click to Watch